We are continually monitoring recommendations and best practices related to operating our business during the Coronavirus crisis. Our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and their families while continuing to provide quality products to our customers with minimal interruption in service.
To be able to keep our customers and employees as safe as possible we are modifying our operations to minimize exposure. Here are some examples:
- Drastically reducing contact necessary for shipping and receiving. Please contact the location you will be visiting to go over their safety requirements, or refer to onsite signage when you arrive. Please note: a cell phone may be required to call the shipping office while on site instead of visiting in person.
- All buildings will be for Employees only. Please do not enter ANY building unless given permission by an employee first.
- Employees have been asked to maintain a safe distance from each other and visitors at all times. This may change the way that paperwork is being processed. Please refer to your location for specific changes.
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, we are requiring our employees to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm or hot water for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not an option.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and reduce interactions, such as handshakes, with others.
- Stay home if you are sick or presenting symptoms like those of COVID-19.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with products proven to kill other strains of coronaviruses.
- More frequent and rigorous cleaning/disinfecting routines have been put in place for all buildings and commonly used equipment.
- Sales team members have been asked to limit travel to only necessary appointments.
- Non-employees are not to enter buildings unless given permission. Please help us to monitor this.
- All employee related information can be found on the Paycom portal, as well as on the Marlin displays at each facility, and we will provide updates as often as necessary to keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your understanding during this ever-changing time. We will work together as a team to remain informed and promote a healthy environment and continue to service our valuable customers.