Things to Know
- Culpeper will never ask for payment to search or apply for jobs.
- Culpeper will never ask a candidate for credit card or bank account information over the phone or by email.
- Culpeper conducts a thorough recruiting and vetting process. We do not extend unsolicited job offers by phone or email without candidates first applying online and interviewing with a Culpeper representative.
Why Work for Culpeper
Because we care about you and genuinely want you to succeed. Because we provide you the resources and opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
We are committed to employing, training, and maintaining a knowledgeable work force who understand the specific needs and challenges of today's lumber dealers. We operate the most up-to-date plants and equipment. All of our energy and resources are employed to build up our team members to make sure our customers receive the highest quality products and services available.
At Culpeper, we pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and providing the best quality products to our customers. We genuinely care about the success of both our customers and employees and we go the extra mile to guarantee that success.
Culpeper is proud to offer:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-wide health incentives
Culpeper Wood provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.