CULPEPER NATUREWOOD preservative is based on the well-established effectiveness of copper combined with a co-biocide, and are applied to wood by pressure treatment. NatureWood® treated wood products are available for above ground, ground contact and fresh water contact applications for projects such as decks, fences, structural lumber, sill plates, landscaping and more.
Features & Benefits
- NatureWood® products are durable and designed for outdoor construction.
- US Lifetime Residential and Agricultural Limited Warranty against structural damage caused by decay and termites. See warranty for specific provisions.
- For structural lumber, sill plates, patios, decks, garden edging, and landscaping structures.
- NatureWood® products, are AWPA standardized, and meet all major model building code requirements.
- Use hot-dip galvanized, stainless steel, or other fasteners and hardware as recommended by the hardware manufacturer.
NatureWood® Environment Certifications
NatureWood® Pressure Treated Wood technology has been approved for points toward National Green Building Certification to the ICC 700-2008 National Green Building Standard.
NatureWood® End Uses
NatureWood® treated wood products can be used for interior and exterior uses. Exterior uses include above ground, ground contact, and fresh water contact.