CULPEPER MICROPRO® technology is a revolutionary way to pressure treat wood for decks, fences, landscaping and general construction uses. MicroPro pressure treated wood is treated with micronized copper preservatives. MicroPro offers many benefits including significantly improved corrosion performance. MicroPro treated wood products are US building code compliant.
Features & Benefits
- Lighter “Natural” color
- More natural wood appearance
- Better paint & stainability
- Better corrosion protection for exterior code-approved fasteners and hardware
- Approved for aluminum contact
- MCA (micronized copper azole) is an American Wood Protection Association (AWPA) Standardized Wood Preservative
- Building code compliant. ICC-ES Report, ESR-2240
- End uses include interior and exterior above ground, ground contact, and fresh water immersion
The Benefits of MicroPro
The KOPPERS MicroPro technology is the first treated wood process to be certified under Scientific Certification Systems Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) program based on Life-Cycle Assessment.