We believe in the power of building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment where all employees feel heard and valued, have equal opportunities to grow, and are empowered to share and implement their ideas for making our company better. We know that embracing diverse experiences and points of view leads to increased innovation, better decision-making and, ultimately, a much stronger company. It is also just the right thing to do — for our people and the communities where we work.
EQUITABLE PRACTICES & POLICIES
- Policies & Training: We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind in our workplace. We have anti-discrimination, anti-harassment and equal-employment-opportunity policies in place, and we deploy regular employee training on these policies to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Employment Actions:When hiring, promoting and terminating employees, we use consistent processes to ensure all decisions are based on clear performance criteria. In making these decisions, we do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected under law.
- Pay Equity Reviews:We periodically review our pay practices to help ensure racial and gender equity.
- External Expertise:In addition to having our own internal experts on diversity, equity and inclusion, we invest in external advice to help assess our policies, practices and programs; find any gaps we missed; and develop plans to close those gaps.
RECRUITING & HIRING
- Equal Opportunity Employer:We are committed to making employment decisions that are fair, strictly based on qualifications and free of discrimination of any type. We welcome and actively seek diverse qualified applicants to apply for our open roles.
- Diverse Hiring Teams:To ensure broad perspectives are considered during the candidate selection process, we expect all our hiring managers to make every effort to establish diverse hiring teams.