PALMETTO PRIMED TRIM BOARDS are pressure treated trim boards that are pre-primed at the factory with a high quality, exterior, oil-based primer from Sherwin Williams, a leading manufacturer of coating products world wide.
FEatures of Palmetto Primed Trim Boards:
- Clear grade of lumber on two edges and one face with no wane
- Pressure treated ground contact with MCA
- Kiln dried after treatment (KDAT)
- Run through our state of the art moulder to ensure a consistent thickness and width. This process creates slightly eased edges on all four corners for a pristine refined trim board.
- Pre-primed with a high quality exterior oil based primer from Sherwin Williams, encapsulating the boards on all six sides.
Benefits of Palmetto Primed Trim Boards:
- FUNCTIONAL – available in multiple widths and lengths for all popular exterior uses. Lightweight and strong.
- NATURAL BEAUTY, BUILT TO LAST – Solid wood remains one of the most attractive and cost effective exterior millwork choices for projects. Primed and preservative treated, PALMETTO PRIMED TRIM BOARDS will save builders time and money.
- COST EFFECTIVE – Less costly than cedar, redwood, fiber cement or composite alternatives. Our trim boards offer a great appearance at an economical price.
Palmetto Primed Trim Boards
- Exterior Trim & Fascia
- Corner Boards
- Garage Door Liners
- Rake/Frieze Board
- Drip Edge
Please note: End cuts MUST be coated with a primer prior to installation to maintain the lifetime warranty of your Palemtto Primed Trim Boards.