Website Culpeper Wood Preservers
The Lumber tagging specialist is responsible for safely labeling lumber products. Verifies material meets customer labeling needs, material types verified, quantity verification, packaging requirements and company expectations.
- Moves and secures lumber products and other materials according to instructions
- Stacks finished products according to predetermined bundle sizes and/or customer requirements
- Labels material based on the following specifications: type, size, and count
- Applies individual tags to material before/after treating/production
- Uses a staple gun and troubleshoots equipment
- Bands, bundles and secures material, including attaching corner protectors and loading sticks
- Follows instructions for stacking material properly and according to company policy and customer requirements
- Ensures correct quantities and material are strapped, labeled before leaving the work area
- Maintains accurate inventory of tags and reports any problems or discrepancies to supervisor
- Records production on production sheets
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Assists with other work areas by moving material, loading and unloading material carts
- Participates in safety and other programs and meetings
- Performs other duties as required
- Be able to work in an outdoor environment in variable weather conditions.
- Must understand Culpeper Wood Preservers inventory system.
- Ability to accurately and precisely read a tape measure.
- Ability to climb on, over and around units of treated lumber.
- Safety – must be able to properly use and maintain all PPE associated with this job.
- The job may occasionally require overtime and/or weekends.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-wide health incentives
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.