Website Culpeper Wood Preservers
This role will perform operational work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials: Loads, unloads, moves, or stores items according to delivery or routing documents, or supervisor instructions. Operates heavy equipment.
- Operates machinery proficiently, individual must operate consistently at or above target production levels.
- Completes daily inspection and maintenance report for assigned machine and identifies operational issues.
- Performs daily maintenance for assigned machine.
- Takes initiative to aid supervisors to make sure procedures as followed correctly.
- Participates and contributes to company safety program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- One-year experience in heavy industrial machine operations
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Operating certificate for equipment (independent or through company)
- Wood products experience preferred
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-wide health incentives
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.