Website Culpeper Wood Preservers
The primary function is to operate the preservative treating plant in a productive, efficient and safe manner. This position operates and controls systems by prescribed operating procedures.
- Operate and control systems by prescribed operating procedures
- Change treatment charges. Identify and inspect materials for conformance, inspect binders and cables, move and store charges.
- Record and document systems activity to assure accurate processing of materials in conformance with corporate policy and standard operating procedures.
- Assists in preservative inventory management, including sampling, receiving, mixing and usage control.
- Communicate operational information with Supervisors and all other departments as it relates to scheduling treatment, quality control and maintenance.
- Extensive Hours: Overtime and weekends may be mandatory as well as unexpected shift changes. Attendance is extremely important to the treating department
- Must be able to wear respirator
- Must have a current or be able to obtain a Pesticide Applicator’s license.
- Knowledge of wood products and/or chemistry is preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-wide health incentives
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.