Website Culpeper Wood Preservers - Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Assist in loading and unloading of materials and charges.
- Tag lumber with proper product tag.
- Assist in other areas as needed or requested.
- Assist in cleaning work areas, painting and maintaining property, plant and equipment.
- Hours: Overtime and weekends may be mandatory as well as unexpected shift changes. Attendance is extremely important.
- Able to work with the public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Apply proper Safety and environmental practices.
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs continually.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Holiday bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Company-wide health incentives
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.