Culpeper is proud to be a certified provider for AIA Continuing Education. Thru a partnership with Ron Blank & Associates, we are able to offer these educational meetings to our dealers, staff and associates.
The American Institute of Architects measures continuing education in learning units (LUs). One hour of continuing education equals one learning unit.
AIA CE Requirements
- AIA members are required to complete 18 learning units every calendar year.
- The due date for completion is December 31st every year.
- Architects must take the HSW courses from a registered AIA CES provider.
Current Courses Offered by Culpeper:
- Laminated Timber Columns: Structural Characteristics
- How to Maximize the Durability and Sustainability of Wood Building Products
Exploring the Benefits of using Southern Yellow Pine as a Building Product
Scheduling a Lunch & Learn can be a convenient way to help your staff earn continuing education hours easily! With the help of Ron Blank & Associates, Culpeper is a proud AIA Continuing Education (CES) provider offering accredited technical seminars.
For more information, contact Eddy Longshore: firstname.lastname@example.org